The course introduces widely used and effective methods of data organization, focusing on data structures, algorithms, and the performance of these algorithms. Specific topics include priority queues, sorting, dictionaries, data structures for text processing.
More details on the goals and coverage of the course can be found in the official course description.
- The first day of tutorials is Monday, January 11
- The deadline for midterm remark requests is Friday, March 18
- Assignment 3 marks have been released
- Assignment 5 has been released
- Final exam seating has been released
- Exam period office hours have been updated