CS 350 - Operating Systems
University of Waterloo :
Faculty of Mathematics :
School of Computer Science
Description - Official course description from academic calendar.
Description - Longer course description from Computer Science Undergraduate Handbook.
- Coordinators - People responsible for the long-term
structure of the course.
- Policies - General policies you need to
be aware of. Term specific policies are clarified below, under Current Term.
Current Term (Fall 2006)
- In this course we have some additional restrictions/clarifications involving
- You may not submit or use test cases (including code for those test cases) created by someone who is not in your group.
- You may not submit any code or any test cases that you or any of your group
members submitted for this course
in a previous term.
- Note: These rules do not apply to any code or tests provided to you in the standard Nachos distribution.
- Examples of Academic Dishonesty:
- Carolyn's friend Johann took CS 350 last term. Johann gives Carolyn the source code for
test cases to help her out and Carolyn uses these test cases to test her OS
and submits them with her assignment. (Violates rule 1)
- Ross took CS 350 two terms ago but dropped the course a couple weeks after
submitting assignment 1. Ross is taking the course again this term and uses
some of the work he did two terms ago to help him complete the
assignment on time. (Violates rule 2)