CS 350 - Assignment Information
- Slip Days - Submitting an assignment after
- Group Policies - So you want to break-up...
- Assignment Pick-up: Marked assignments can be picked up during the IA's office hours, during the first two weeks after they have been marked. After two weeks they can be picked up from the instructor's office until the end of the term. Unclaimed assignments will be shredded at the end of the term.
- Assignment marking reappraisal requests:
If there is a problem with the marking your assignment, you may request
that your assignment be reappraised. To do this:
For each assignment there will be a deadline for reappraisal requests.
- Print and fill out a reappraisal form,
on which you should describe (briefly) what the problem is.
- Drop your form off with the course instructor after lecture
or during office hours.
Readings and Reference Material:
- Use this page
to request a test compilation of your OS/161 submission.
Do not leave assignments until the last week. Start early!
Descriptions of assignments will be made available as the term progresses.
Remember: late assignments receive a grade of 0%.
- Assignment 0
- Assignment 1
- Assignment 1b
- Due Date: Wed Oct 14th, 2009 (noon)
- NO SLIP DAYS
- Assignment 1b is to organize and register your project group.
To do so, you should follow the instructions in the
Assignment 1b description.
- Assignment 2
- Assignment 3
- Due Date: Wednesday Dec 2nd, 2009
- Slip days may be used.
- Assignment 3 Description
- A3 hints
- Mark Reappraisal Request Deadline: Wed Dec 23 (as the university will be closed for the holiday season from Dec 24)