CS 350 - Operating Systems
Web Page for Current Term :
University of Waterloo :
Faculty of Mathematics :
School of Computer Science
- Slip Days - Submitting an assignment after
- Assignment Pick-up: Marked assignments can be picked up during the IA's office hours, during the first two weeks after they have been marked. After two weeks they can be picked up from the instructor's office until the end of the term. Unclaimed assignments will be shredded at the end of the term.
- Assignment marking reappraisal requests:
If there is a problem with the marking your assignment, you may request
that your assignment be reappraised. To do this:
For each assignment there is a deadline of two weeks after the marks are made available for reappraisal requests.
- Print and fill out a reappraisal form,
on which you should describe (briefly) what the problem is.
- Drop your form off with the course instructor after lecture
or during office hours.
Other OS/161 links
Submitting Your Work and Checking Your Submission
Do NOT leave assignments until the last week. Start early!
Remember: late assignments receive a grade of 0%.
Descriptions of assignments will be made available as the term progresses.