Introduction to Computer Graphics
Information for Fall 2018
DC2106, Office Hours: T 10:00-11:00.
- Teaching Assistants:
MC 3007, Office Hours: Wed 2-3.
MC 3007, Office Hours: Wed 11-12.
Wenhan (Cosmos) Zhu;
MC 3007, Office Hours: Wed 4-5.
- Standard TA Office Hours:
- (see above).
- Extra Office Hours Associated with Assignment Deadlines:
- Lecture Room and Times:
- RCH 308, TTh 8:30-9:50.
- Lab Room:
- Course Data Directory:
CS488/688 Lecture Notes,
hardcopy available at DC Library Graphics.
- Hearn, Baker and Carithers,
Computer Graphics with Open GL ,
- Optional, but useful:
Jim Blinn's Corner ,
- Jackie Neider, Tom Davis, Mason Woo, OpenGL Architecture Review Board,
OpenGL Programming Guide,
Addison Wesley (and Silicon Graphics),
(Available online on the SGI machines).
- Watt and Policarpo,
Addison Wesley, 2001. (on reserve at the Dana Porter Library)
- Important Dates and
Code must not be timestamped later than 8:00 AM on the due date.
Documentation may be submitted in the first five minutes of either section.
- Assignment 0:
- Tuesday, September 18th [Week 2]
- Assignment 1:
- Thursday, September 27th [Week 3]
- Assignment 2:
- Thursday, October 11th [Week 5]
- Assignment 3:
- Thursday, October 25th [Week 7]
- Assignment 5a (proposal):
- Tuesday, November 6th [Week 9]
- Assignment 4:
- Thursday, November 8th [Week 9]
- Assignment 5b (corrected proposal):
- Thursday, November 15th [Week 10]
- Assignment 5c (project):
- Monday, December 3rd [Week 13]
- Project Demonstrations:
- Tuesday, December 11th, 9AM-11:30AM. MC 4045
Revision 1.49 by cs488 on 2011/01/05 20:42:18 (UTC).