CS 492/CS 692 W05 Home Page
- Instructor: Robin Cohen, DC2512, x4457, email@example.com
- Instructor's office hours: Wednesdays 10:30-11:30 or by appointment
- Teaching Assistants:
- Kevin Regan
- DC2306, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Office Hours: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm Wednesdays tenative
- Kevin's (tenative) duties include:
- Running the RPEs
- Grading the oral presentations at the RPEs
- Tracking class participation at RPEs
- Reading the newsgroup (and tracking participation) first half of the term
- Reading the firstname.lastname@example.org mail first half of the term
- Office 1/2 hour each week
- Answers all questions regarding RPEs
- Classes are held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9:30-10:20 in MC4058.
- CS 492/CS 692 Course Newsgroup uw.cs.cs492
- Textbook: Computerization and Controversy,
second edition, edited by Rob Kling, Academic Press, 1996. A copy of the book is on reserve in the library (in library use).
- Additional papers as indicated on the timetable.
- A copy of Ethics and Technology by Herman T. Tavani (2004) is on reserve
in the library as an extra possible resource.
Last updated Dec 20, 2004.