CS 492/CS 692 W06 Home Page
- Instructor: Robin Cohen, DC2512, x4457, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructor's office hours: Mondays 10:30-11:30 or by appointment
- Teaching Assistants:
- Kevin Regan
- DC2306, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm Wednesdays tenative
- Kevin's duties include:
- Maintains course website
- Running the RPEs
- Grading the oral presentations at the RPEs
- Tracking class participation at RPEs
- Office 1/2 hour each week
- Answers all questions regarding RPEs
- Helps to slot students into RPEs
- Assists with grading of assignment 6 and assignment 6B
- Claus Spitzer
- Claus' duties include
- Helping out at RPEs and tracking attendance at RPEs
- Grading position papers and joint communiques of RPEs
- Grading assignment 7
- Reading the newsgroup (uw.cs.cs492) and tracking participation
- Reading email@example.com mail
- Classes are held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9:30-10:20 in MC4060.
- CS 492/CS 692 Course Newsgroup uw.cs.cs492
- Textbook: Computerization and Controversy,
second edition, edited by Rob Kling, Academic Press, 1996.
- A copy of the book is on reserve in the library (in library use).
- Some of the chapters from the Kling textbook can be found at this site.
- Additional papers as indicated on the timetable.
Last updated Dec 20, 2004.