CS 241e - Foundations of Sequential Programs (Enriched)
IntelliJ IDEA Setup1. When you lunch Intellij IDEA, a window will prompt you for import settings. Select “Do not import settings” and click “OK”.
2. During the first run of Intellij IDEA, install Scala language support at the featured plugins page.
3. Install the SBT plugin. To do so, from the IDEA start screen, select: Configure -> Plugins.
And click on “Browse Repositories”
In the opened window, search for SBT and look for the category “BUILD” and the vendor is "Esko Luontola".
Then click on “Install”. If prompted, restart Intellij IDEA.
4. From the IDEA start screen, select “Import Project” and select the directory where you unzipped the assignment skeleton code.
5. Select “Import project from external model” and select “SBT”.
6. Under “Project SDK”, click on the “New…” button. Then select “JDK” and choose where the JDK has been installed.
7. Include both of the default modules and then continue.
8. To ensure that everything is running as expected, go to the test folder and right click on A1Tests. You should see an option to run the test. It is normal for this test to fail with a NotImplementedException until you complete part of Assignment 1. Note that if you've just imported your project it may take a minute or two for IDEA to download some required libraries before these options will appear.